Monday, November 3, 2008

No bagel no bagel no bagel!

Aside from getting bangs, some other things have happened.


My roommate Matt had a birthday at a bar/club in our neighborhood I'd never been to. I examined the ceiling, Wendy mugged for the camera, Zachary rocked out.


Another Sunday, another few hours at Jeff's watching football. And watching Virgil retreat into his "hacienda." Jeff bought him a cat tree that was advertised as having two cat perches and a hacienda.


Somehow I got the hiccups real bad when Michelle and I were out at a bar and she MADE me suck on a lemon to get rid of them. This is the face for "I know this doesn't work but I'm humoring you," and of course it does not, in fact, work.


I cut Mom's hair again! She gave me a great bummer face for the before.


Another before; pretty bushy.


And the final before.


She loved it!




And then it was Halloween!

If we dressed up for school we didn't have to wear our usual all white uniforms, so duh I dressed up. For the sake of simplicity I reprized (for the 3rd? 4th time?) the white trash costume. To my left are Mommy Dearest, and one of the Josie and the Pussycats chicks.


A lot of the younger girls really, really made good on the "all girls wanna do is dress slutty for Halloween" stereotype.


Cheeto dust on my shirt.

On a very sunny Sunday, Wendy and I went to the Prospect Park zoo.

I pet a goat.


And then got stared down by another one.


Wendy taunted a cow.


And then tried to get all friendly, which didn't really work. The cow was still peeved from before.

And lastly, everybody's getting effing kittens.

This is Bagel, my friend Emily's new daughter. This picture only barely conveys how teeny she is, and when I went to meet her this weekend I had an aneurysm.

NOW GO TO SLEEP SO YOU CAN WAKE UP AT THE DAWN'S ASS CRACK AND VOTE FOR OBAMA.

Love,
Carotime

2 comments:

Em said...

Good lord, look at that rack!

Parisa said...

I love the pics of you two at the zoo!