Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mondo's Back!

And, as always, it's because of my good friend Adam's birthday. If I don't go to Mondo all year, I know that I will on that one special day. This Friday it's happening: mondo-nyc.com

Our conversation today:
me: just wrangled two more fun-timers for friday night

Adam:
a yes yes yall, a yes yes yall

me:
i'm workin real hard to make your birthday the largest
not necessarily the most fun, just as large as possible

Adam:
hahaha

Adam: you're bringing several homeless people

me:
literally dozens

Adam:
"come on, I know somewhere where there's food and a warm bed!"
next thing they know, they are at mondo
having the time of their life
and no one knows they're homeless because they're technically dressed like they're from greenpoint

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA ooooooo mondo....hipsters hipsters everywhere...

Parisa said...

I be there 2nite...

danger said...

dude i am not homeless

Caroline said...

joe, adam was joking and was not referring to the actual friends i told him i'd wrangle. haha come on man. he sarcastically meant real homeless people.

Parisa said...

ok seriously mits - whats going on over here?
xo p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.