Wednesday, December 17, 2008

24 and there's so much more.

I just turned 25! But almost all of what appears below is from my 24th year of being a person, so the title stays.

I got rid of this chick's color and highlight roots and she was real happy about it.

Before from the front, nice frowny face as requested.


Before from the side.



After!


And then Wendy and I traveled a great distance up to Jenna's apartment in Harlem to meet Sprinkles Kittypants who took an instant liking to us an jumped into our laps over and over and made me want a kitten worse than I already did.

Then this next young lady came over and wanted a big change! I loved it! The funny thing was she said how she checked out the blog I did chronicling my hair history and pin-pointed my disastrously short haircut as the one she wanted. So I combined that with the long sideswept bangs I had in my fullet days, like in the picture of me with a dog. Go back and review it and you'll know what I'm talking about.


Before.


Whoa! After! She loved it.


Aaaaaand after.

This next one wasn't anything fancy, just a trim, but the blowdry was particularly good so here it is.



Obviously before.


After! I gave her some Mitbangs.



Not bad, eh?

Finally, a while back I went to the Jerz to visit my folks and on the way they asked if I wanted to swing by the BURIAL PLOT they'd just bought. For all three of us.

I'll mostly let this speak for itself. But the necessary info is that it's a giant cemetery that you pass driving from my parents' house to the mall and the neighboring area is a golf course. I'd received a voicemail from Mom the night before saying, excitedly, "We bought 3 plots, but no pressure if you end up not wanting yours, we can sell it just like real estate! Just figured we'd include you initially." Well, thanks. So here's Mom and Dad giving me a tour. I took a video because something inside me said that when the time comes to return there for the obvious reasons I'll still be able to find this funny.

1 comment:

Parisa said...

you and wendy are cute.
cats are cute too.