Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Shoes

Christmas was a laugh a minute this year. My parents wanted to take a family picture and were both looking very festive so I sat myself down in the middle. The results follow:






Dad caught me looking bored once presents were getting opened.
And that was likely because I received two handbags from my two aunts. I'm not sure if they've ever met me, or know that I just turned 25, and not 8.

Skinned Muppet bag.

Disembodied Rabbit Ass bag.

The best present I received this year was, hands down, these hot new kicks Wendy got me since my 4-year-old Converse had holes all over them and the soles were falling off and the last time it rained it also rained inside those sneaks. The Christmas shoes are followed closely by the Bollywood dance workout video that my aunt got me. Now that I think I'm going to enjoy. As soon as I'm back home and can upload videos from my camera I'll post a video of my dad playing with some really ridiculous electronic noisemaking drum sticks my other aunt got my cousin. My cousin is 23. 

1 comment:

Parisa said...

you and your parents are cute.