Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The great thing about being poor is

you gotta have roommates. One of mine is my dear dear college friend Zach. Our friendship consists entirely - without exception - of spontaneous and uncannily synchronized singing of pop songs, and Nacho Libre impressions. When we're hanging out on the futon things like the following video happen.




Things to know:
-I was wearing a set of felt flower goggles that my friend Priya brought me from London as a gift two visits ago.
-I was knitting when Zachary brought the computer over, so I kept knitting.
-When we both jump and then crack up, it's because our roommate Matt arrived home to this scene and we were momentarily hilariously embarrassed.

2 comments:

Px said...

love love love this

Caroline said...

Love love love YOU. Your flower hat and goggles have given us endless laughs. I'm not embarrassed to say that we've enjoyed that gift even more than the duty-free Tanqueray.