Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I hope I don't catch West Nile.

Has anyone else been getting eaten alive by mosquitoes these last few weeks? What's going on, they're angry that it's getting cold and they're dying and trying to stay alive by attacking me every other day? I mean, I'm delicious so it's no surprise, but come on. They keep going for the face and neck and it's making me look like I'm diseased. Two weeks ago one got my EYELID which was swollen shut for a couple days, and now one got my neck so I've got this goiter-looking thing happening. It's fun, because when I have clients I'm scratching myself like I have fleas.

Now I'm off to crane my neck and balance two mirrors in my bathroom to try to give myself a trim like always.

And I'm back! It came out good. You'll see just how good if you come over for a haircut.

Love,
Caroline

P.S. - Emily (my girl over at one of my favorite blogs, Gynomite!) tipped me off to this today and it is brilliant: http://gawker.com/5060018/google-will-curb-your-drunk-e+mails

No comments: