Thursday, October 2, 2008

You betcha!

It's really fall today, isn't it? I wore a scarf for the first time this morning, so it's official, and I'm a very happy girl. I do love scarf season.

I won't talk about politics, don't give me that look, all I'll say is the VP debate is tonight at 9pm and I hope you'll all watch. Here's Letterman's latest Top Ten:

"Top Ten Things Overheard at Sarah Palin's Debate Camp"
#10: “Let’s practice your bewildered silence”
#9: “Can you try saying ‘Yes’ instead of ‘You betcha’?”
#8: "Hey, I can see Mexico from here!”
#7: “Maybe we’ll get lucky and there won’t be any questions about Iraq, taxes, or health care”
#6: “We’re screwed!”
#5: “Can I just use that lipstick-pit bull thing again?”
#4: “We have to wrap it up for the day — McCain eats dinner at 4:30″
#3: “Can we get Congress to bail us out of this debate?”
#2: “John Edwards wants to know if you’d like some private tutoring in his van”
#1: “Any way we can just get Tina Fey to do it?”

And also, I'm sorry but this is really funny.

No comments: