Monday, September 22, 2008

Aw Mom, come on.

Governor Palin's acceptance speech at the RNC was delivered well. And her hair was, as my mother noted in a particularly annoying text during the speech, flawless. Though in my opinion it was too youthful a style for her age, which is a gaffe that tends to make women look slutty, but also I'm biased due to hating her evangelical, satan-spawning ovaries.

On Saturday at school a middle-aged woman came in for an up-do and was given to the student whose station is diagonally facing mine so that I can overhear everything her clients talk about. The woman sat down and said, "So I want an up-do today, just something to try out for kicks...you know Sarah Palin?" I almost plotzed. Later on once the 'do had been executed (beautifully, I might add) the woman clarified that she didn't agree with Palin's politics - just liked her hair. I still don't forgive her.

No comments: