Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome!

Hello world, this is my blog now! In it I plan mostly to write about my endeavors to become a big fancy hair stylist - it's EXACTLY like being on "Shear Genius," like for reals y'all - and also probably spew my political lunacy once in a while, plug a couple of my friends who are doing interesting and funny things, and show pictures of hair I've done.

For now allow me to link you over to my myspace page where I have a whole handful of befores and afters in my photos. Add me as a friend! Tell folks! The idea is that I operate out of my apartment and also by going to clients' apartments assuming they have hard wood or some other floor material that's easily swept clean of hair. I have wood floors and live in the East Village. I've ordered 250 unofficial business cards, so the important things are all in place.

I accept payment ($20 for a woman's cut, $15 for a man's, and for color you pay for the color itself and that's all, usually less than $10) or interesting trades. That's open to your interpretation, but I retain the right to laugh at you if it's dumb.

No comments: