Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Translated into plain English:

Gramma Palin knows two things: that John McCain is a maverick, and that John McCain is a maverick.

Just watch this, she's like a fish flopping on the deck of a boat, it's painful:


Pardon my malice, but I can't help hoping the affair scandal does to her what it did to John Edwards.

How can I tie this to hair? This is supposed to primarily be a hair blog after all! OK, well, Palin's hair is much talked about and admired and sought-after, but she has highlights in her bangs, which is iffy cause it can look a little stripey. Hers look ok, but I feel like if you're going to put color in your bangs it's either gotta be really loud and purposeful, or not much at all. Like what I did to my sort-of-boss Emily!


Thanks to Emily for letting me be experimental, and go to her really fantastic blog, Gynomite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they both need to start 'takin shots' of arsenic in my unwanted opinion. a fish on a deck is a compliment my dear carotime.

beautiful hairs Emily!!!