Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture Day!

A couple weeks ago it was picture day at school. Picture day. And I mean picture day like it was back in the days of laser-light backgrounds.

Leave it to beauty school to pull these shenanigans. A photography duo came in with a super classy presentation board:

"Glamorous!!!" was on this board 4 times. Color me convinced!

In anticipation of our turns, my classmates John, Laura and I practiced poses.

Mine was the flared-nostril creep smile.


John liked my nostril contortions.


The Laura lazy eye.






All the while, this sort of thing was happening:


Holy Moses. Laura did a bang up job showing that chick up:




And John followed suit. Leather fedora wooo!


And then it was my turn. I tried to look extra presidential.

Later on that week I had a bunch of my favorite people over for something of a hair party. It ended up being weird, because while I was alternately dyeing and cutting, everybody drank and watched whatever bullshitty television was on, but some good hair was done at least and seriously that's what matters more than fun, people, come on.

Gave Michelle pink tips. So hot right now.


El, Allie and Wendy each express - in order of appearance - bewilderment, horror, indifference. Ha, thanks guys. Hair!

No comments: